BAD: My Kole-a-bowl-a-ground hog, who also answers to Mr. Patera, Koliapolis, Kolykalikymakisaka, and so many more (yes, we love our nicknames) turned 10 yesterday. I mean a kid in the double digits. How did this happen? He even claimed to have one chest hair, but when I asked to see it, he couldn't find it. He was sad and said that it must have fallen off. The sad thing is, soon that won't be a hair that fell from his head. He was so so excited to be turning 10. I guess 10 is only bad when you are the mom, but seriously where has all the time gone. I think he should still be around 6 or 7, and I should be 26, but Kim Years don't really count in real life. I am lucky he is an amazingly sweet, kind boy, who still wants to be read to at night, and isn't embarrassed to give me hugs in front of his friends, now his little brother is a different story, when it comes to hugs outside of our house.
Quotes from this amazing day:
Mom, if I'm 10 years old and you had me when you were 25, you must be........
I am 10 and can light the cake myself....10 minutes later the lighting process was still going.
How could this steak (9oz) be gone so fast? I mean did you taste the seasoning?
I can finally be the artist I've dreamed of. He got REAL art supplies for his birthday.
A lot of parents at my school, don't make their kids go to school on their birthday.
I love the "a lot of parents at my school don't make their kids go to school on their birthday". Smart kid. And so friggin' cute!
ReplyDeleteSweet Kole...10!!!! WOW! Happy Birthday! xoxo
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!! Happy Birthday little man!
ReplyDeleteHe's got Grandma Darla's freckles! So cute. Happy belated birthday Kole.
ReplyDelete