Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Weekly Goods, Bads, and Uglies:

Good: I was talking with Kole about how big he was getting and I asked my soon to be 4th grader, where all the time had gone, he patted his heart and said, "right here." Isn't that enough to make an already emotional mom cry?

Good: My brother A.D. and his wife Serene, came over to Denver for a visit. We had so much fun. I have a real soft spot for my baby brother and his wife is cool wife too.

Adrian with Kole and Braydon.


Good: Swimming fun with Uncle A.D.
Adrian and Kole under the water. Can you see them?


Good/Bad: The swimmer who can't stop for photos, previously known as Kole.

Good: Braydon loves to pose for pictures. I'm definitely not a photographer, but I do love these pictures, perhaps it is the subject.






Good: We went to Elitch Gardens. It was more fun than we remembered.
Did you realize that part of the roller coaster is shaped like a heart? I didn't, my perceptive Braydon did.

Only $30 and we won these amazing stuffed animals that we had to have. Where are they now? In the basement.

Waiting in line. What do you see up so high Braydon and down so low Kole?

Braydon's favorite ride. He had to wear his sneakers with the tallest heal, and a hat that was propped up on his head so he could get on the "big" rides. He did inform us that he is going to eat more now so we don't have to do this next year.

Ryan loves loves loves the Merry Go Round.


My two scary boys.


Ugly: My baby brother posing in his swim trunks and the Texas Cape he won at Elitch Gardens, while I'm saying "you're a tiger." The people walking by didn't know what to think. I don't know what to think now either. Okay A.D. I'm sorry I called your photo session ugly....I'll now just call it BAD.

10 comments:

  1. it looks like you guys had a good time. I love the cape! Braydon looks really cute in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you NOT be a good photographer, with those subjects! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adrian is a hot man that's for sure. Thanks for having us out, we really enjoyed it, well, Adrian probably enjoyed it more than he should have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun......the face painting......way super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim~
    I love how you blog. What a great idea. My fav was when you were listing all the amazingly great stuff that happened and then you said it wasn't true. I'll be honest I was thinking DANG this girl has it made!! Anyways so glad I found your cute little family in blogger world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, my love where was my invitation? I love your kid brother too! LOL
    Oh, I love the "where did the time go" story! What a sweet heart he is! Seriously... where does the time go?!

    ReplyDelete