Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Goods, the Bads, and the Uglies

Good: I finally got the Back to School Pics up

Bad: The Back to School pics are two weeks late.

Good: The boys were very excited for school.

Bad: The excitement wore off after just one day.


Ryan and the boys. Aren't all my men so handsome?


The boys and me at school. They couldn't wait to get to their class. They were almost late for their first day because I had to get pictures. Come on Mom!!!!

Big B-Dog going to 2nd grade (Ms. Jarboe's class)

Super big K-dog going to 4th grade (Mrs. Love's class)

Bad: I missed them so much the first day. I couldn't wait for them to get home.

Ugly: I waited and waited for them to get home. I cleaned the house to pass the time, not because it needed (ha ha). They got home, messed up my clean house and drove me crazy....how is that possible?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. We start school tomorrow and I will take pictures too! Your boys are handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously ain't that the truth! We spend all day cleaning to have them come home and destroy it within seconds! What the what?

    The boys are so DANG cute! Love that we have Jarboe together! Did I tell you we had Love last year and Loved her?! That's funny...

    ReplyDelete