Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Good: My boys not wrestling, running, fighting or crying ........ yet.


Our church doesn't start until 1pm on Sundays, so after the boys get ready they have to, (oops, I mean get to) read their scriptures, or a book or magazine about God, Jesus , or our church until it's time to go.  Ryan and I are supposed to read our lessons for church at the same time.  Sometimes, neither one of us is ready yet, okay all the time for me. The boys don't think it's very fair that they have (I mean get) to read and we don't.  So, I let them lay on my bed and tell me all about what they are reading while I get ready.  Most of the time I end up laying down by them and listen to them retell their stories, when I should be getting ready, that's why we usually end up being late for church.  Though really, who could resist?


5 comments:

  1. see? this is why I like you. What a great idea! We are usually running around crazy right before church with Shane getting the kids in the car while I am finishing curling my hair. Great idea-I am using this on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kimmie- This is your long lost cousin Maria. I also suffer from the negative sarcasim thing. I am pretty sure it's genetic. Anywho, I found your blog through Matt and Becky's who took me to Shane and Rochelle and then you. It is fun to see your cute boys. I have a blog too but it's private so e-mail me your e-mail at mariakjarhutchinson@yahoo.com.
    catch ya later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maria,
    I sent an email to that address, hopefully you got it. It was great to hear from you

    ReplyDelete